The summer is all about making the most of the warm weather. If you’re kicking back and relaxing at home, spending time with friends or family, jetting off to a new destination or dancing the night away, warm weather brings all the vibes and opens up our palette to so many exciting drink options. Whether you’re into fruity, frozen, herbal, or prefer to stick with the classics, we’ve rounded up a selection of amazing drinks to give a try in Summer 2021.
- 1.5 oz Blue Light Caribbean Gin
- .75 oz Campari
- 1.5 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- .25 – .5 oz Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1.5oz Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom
- 3oz Soda Water
- PREPARATION: Serve in a wine glass with ice and your choice of fragrant herbs, crisp citrus or other fresh fruit.
- 4 cl Niemand gin
- 2 cl liqueur
- 3 cl orange juice
- Cucumber, Orange Slice, Melon Ball, and Apple Slice to garnish
- Cantera Negra Añejo Tequila
- Passionfruit Liqueur
- Agave Syrup
- Blueberries and lime garnish
- Serve over ice*
- Thaw and add 1 to 2 oz. of The Perfect Purée Pink Guava to a mimosa glass
- Top off with Korbel Korbel Sweet Rosé and gently stir.
- 1 oz Zacapa 23 Rum
- 0.5 oz Red Vermouth
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Mint Sprig, Fresh Citrus and Berries for garnish
- PREPARATION: Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a wine glass with crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint, citrus and berries.
- 1 oz Chambord
- 3 oz white wine
- 2 oz soda water
- Mint Sprig and Black Raspberries to garnish
- PREPARATION: Take a large wine and fill it with lots of ice. Then add the Chambord, white wine and soda. Finally, garnish it with black raspberries and mint.
Spring Meets Summer Punch
- 1.5 oz Fords Gin
- 1 dash (or 1/2 barspoon) Absinthe
- 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 2 cucumber slices
- 1 lemon and 1 lime wheel
- PREPARATION: Add all ingredients except sparkling water into shaker and shake until chilled. Strain over ice in rocks glass and top with sparkling water. Garnish with a cucumber slice, lemon and lime wheels.
Bourbon Porch Swing
- 1/2 OZ. Straight Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
- 3/4 OZ. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 OZ. Honey
- 6 OZ. Peach Tea
- PREPARATION: Combine ingredients into a tall glass and stir. Garnish with a slice of peach or lemon wheel.
Jalapeno Pineapple Margarita
- The beauty of On The Rocks cocktails, is their ready-to-drink format. All you need for this is On the Rocks Jalapeño Pineapple Margarita
- 2 oz Portofino Dry Gin
- 1/2 oz Italicus or other bergamot liqueur
- 2 dashes of lavender bitter
- PREPARATION: Pour into a large glass filled with ice, top with Prosecco and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Last but definitely not least, a summer staple: Whispering Angel Rosé
What summer drinks are on your list?